Hello friends! It's been a while...too long!
We are going back to our roots and are hoping you will join us. We are getting back on track with our regular blog postings and want to keep you updated on what's going on in our world, and hope you will come in and tell us what's going on in yours! Summer is always an exciting season of change, and we have had so many great ones happen this year. We have had some wonderful new day makers join us, new services being offered, and a passionate new drive to live out our mission daily and make this a place where you can truly honor yourself. Here's a glimpse at some of the new and exciting things going on around here:
- We now have two fantastic estheticians that have joined us, Christina & Eleanor. Christina is also our newest lash technician who's rocking out some killer lashes! Right now she is offering a discounted full lash application for $165 (normally $250)! Along with lashes, she is also a pro at skin care evaluations, facials, and waxing.
- Eleanor is our go-to-gal for facials and full body/face waxing! She is now offering Sanitas chemical exfoliation peels, which is an awesome new addition to our services! These will help get your skin picture-perfect ready for the holiday seasons coming up, and the dry cold weather around the corner. She is a rockstar at facials, full body treatments, and waxing. She is also working on getting her lash technician license as well!
- Sarah is our newest day-making hairstylist, and we are so lucky to have her! She already has quite the following of clientele and is quickly building even more. She is our newest short hair specialist and is fantastic at color, especially deep reds! She has added a calm and focused energy to the salon and we are so excited to have her with us.
- Yoga with Maddie has now changed to Mondays at 5:30 PM (power flow) and 7:30 PM (vinyasa), along with Wednesdays at 7:30 PM (vinyasa) with the same $10 drop in fee for each session. Check out the yoga link on the front page for more info!
- On Tuesdays at 7:30 PM, we now have a Meditation in Motion class with Kingsya Omega. Check out his link under Yoga on our homepage to find out more info on this great class.
- We are also about to launch our newest service menu addition: Organic Spray Tans! We are so excited to start this and will be releasing more information soon.
For those resident day makers of ours who are not new, they have still been rocking out some awesome hair and have been finding new techniques to keep up with the latest trends! Here are some of the specialties they have honed in on during this second year of business:
- Courtney is quickly becoming the Queen of Balayage! She has an amazing eye for color and blending and has created a number of beautiful, natural-looking summer balayages.
- Ariel is rocking out lashes constantly and is always creating edgy and unique cuts and colors! She has a very creative outlook on hair and can create a whole new look for anyone who walks in the door.
- Chloe is still a pro at short hair cuts and has been creating some beautiful blondes lately, along with some fun new color band melting techniques she recently mastered! She is also quite the expert on men's cuts.
- Ashlee is our go-to-gal for reds and other natural colors. She has been in the industry the longest and is always producing knock-out cuts and styles. She has also started offering Astrology Birth Charts to her service list.
- As always, Emily is booked constantly, creating custom color, cuts, lashes, hair extensions, and hair therapy sessions to her dedicated clientele. She is always growing and continues to stay busy, serving her clients in every way possible.
-Last but not least, Ollie is still holding down the fort, greeting everyone who walks in the door with a tail wag and snuggle session on "her couch."
We are so excited for the rest of this year and can't wait to see where this journey goes as we start heading into the Fall season and getting back to our roots. That's what's going on in our world... come see us and tell us what's going in yours!
Posted on August 9, 2014
by Allison Jonez